The Linked Tiedown is typically installed on the side rails of flat beds or steel platforms and used as a tie down point.
It offers an excellent range of motion to align with the lash angle. The MTVR program utilized this item and it was supplied hot dipped galvanized, followed with a black matte "Dacrokote" finish to reduce the visibility in combat. As you will note below, it can also be furnished self colored or hot dipped galvanized without the Dacrokote. The tiedown bracket is low carbon steel for excellent welding characteristics while the links and tiedown ring are forged alloy steel. Thousands and Thousands are in the field right now, supporting the war fighter.
- Tiedown provision per Mil Std 209.
- STRENGTH RATING: 10,000 Lb. Min.
- ULTIMATE STRENGTH: 15,000 Lb.
- Assemblies of PCS# 1 thru 8 and quantities per list of materials (Wt 3.10 Lbs).
- T12200A-KGB: Linked Tiedown Kit with Dacrokote coating (black) over hot dipped galvanized parts, except bracket which is galvanized and ground for weld prep.
- Kit (un-assembled components, complete set) 3.10 Lbs.