PART NO: RFIDTAG
DESCRIPTION: Ruggedized RFID Tag for metal assets
OPERATING FREQUENCY: 13.56 MHz
READ RANGE: Less than 1"
R/W CAPABILITY: Read & Write
TANDEMLOC RFID Tags provide an efficient and reliable methodology to track and authenticate product and associated information such as certifications and inspection procedures. Our-super-rugged RFID tags are encased in Polybutylene Terephthalate - PBT (a thermoplastic crystalline polymer polyester also combined with polycarbonate for strength, durability and chemical resistance) and reinforced with a stainless steel frame.
- Proof test certificates reflect Tandemloc’s unique RFID number
- Compatible with major RFID inspection software platforms
- Securely installed to Tandemloc products prior to shipment
- Streamlines inspection times when performing OSHA required inspection on lifting equipment when used with customer’s RFID inspection software
- Depending upon the inspector’s software platform customers can affiliate specific information with that unique tag such as a proof test certifications, inspection criteria, or a location for asset tracking.
|MATERIAL:||Polycarbonate / Polybutylene Terepthalate Alloy w/ SS Frame|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE EXPOSURE:||MAX: 260°F / 125°C
MIN: -40°F / -40°C
|IK IMPACT RATING:||IK10…You can hit it with a hammer and it will still work.|
|OTHER FEATURES:||Water Proof, Ice Proof.|
|WEIGHT:||17.7G / .62 OZ|
|DIMENSIONS:||H(2"/50.8mm) x W(1"/25.4mm) x D(.25"/6.35)|