These economical sling assemblies allow the user to lift from the bottom corner fittings and adjust for off-center loads in both longitudinal and transverse directions. They are compact and easy to store and ship. This product offers all the features of the heavier Q2500AA-299 Low profile 20' ISO container lifters, but it's much lighter for use with containers weighing up to 30,000 lbs.
- PROOF TESTED:
Beam - Proof tested to 125% of work load limit.
Chain and fittings - Tested to 200% of their rated WLL.
- WEIGHT: 814 LB, 1,000 LB. with PC9
- Standard specification #EAD21000A applies
- MATERIAL AND FINISH: Steel with safety yellow paint. Chain & connector link pins/spacers are not painted.
- INSTRUCTIONS: For load leveling, adjust length of chain legs to shorten heavy end and lengthen legs on light end. Always leave slack in chain length that ends up between the two PC4 hooks to allow the two hooks to swing to their natural use angle. Adjust side to side leveling by moving PC7 toward heavy side.
The containers noted in this dwg. are typical ISO freight containers as described in iso 668:1988(E) designation.
1AAA, 1AA, 1A, 1 AX - All "40 ft." containers
1CC, 1C, 1CX - all "20 ft" containers (19'-10' ½")
This sling can also lift 1BB, 1B, 1BX "30 ft.." Containers (29'-11 1/4") & 1D & 1DX "10 ft." containers at their max load rating.
- Load leveling of this sling is accomplished by manually moving the top shackle; ie, by placing its bolt into one of the 13 holes provided for transverse leveling and by adjusting the chain leg lengths to level longitudinally. Keep the chain lengths matched on each side. Chain is color marked at center and every 10 links four places on each side of center.
- This sling assembly conforms to ANSI B30.9-1996, ANSI B30.19-199, B30.20 & I.S.O. 3874 Fgt. Cont. Handling.
- All dimensions subject to manufacturing tolerances.
- PC 9 is the metal shipping container provided with each sling assembly.