The TANDEMLOC Autoloc® Spreader makes container lifting simple.
Easy operation lets you get the job done, saving you time and money. Superior convenience and operation makes it plain to see that the Autoloc® is the choice for your container lifting applications. Also available in a 24' Model.
- WORK LOAD LIMIT (WLL): See chart below.
- PROOF TESTED: 125% of WLL, w/proof test certificate.
- CALCULATED WEIGHT: See chart below.
- FINISH: Sandblast, prime and paint safety yellow.
- STANDARDS: DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED TO MEET OR EXCEED ASME B30.20 AND BTH-1, DESIGN CATEGORY B, SERVICE CLASS 1.
- OPERATION: Simple mechanical operation - no electronics or hydraulics. Twistlocks lock / unlock when sling wires are slackened. More convenient to use than manual spreaders - no ground personnel required to lock / unlock twistlocks. 4 Leg wire rope sling standard.
- Wire rope rigging has a "Flemish Eye" style termination point, which has been found to be most reliable and recommended by FEMA over any other style termination point. Built-in "Indicator Flags" allow the crane operator to easily locate the spreader onto the waiting container. And our ratchet-style gearbox provides the user with operational confidence as it has been field proven since 1993.
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Lifter can be customized for your application, inquire for other load capacities or sizes.
- Click here for Lift Beam that turns your Autoloc into a Non-Containerized Cargo Lifter.
- Emergency Gear Attachment.
- Download PDF maintenance manual shipped with spreader.
DETAILS of the AUTOLOC®
Autoloc® Spreaders have 4 twistlock bayonets which are simultaneously actuated by the slackening of the 4 legged sling from a fully tensioned position. The bayonets twist approximately 90 degrees each time the 4 legged sling assembly is fully slackened and alternates between lock and unlock.
The small diameter cable links the Autoloc® arm located near the center of the spreader to the master link. (This cable does not carry any of the lift load) The Autoloc® system linkage operates the bayonets each time the sling is slackened.