Just like our standard Fastmount but for applications that require even more strength, our Heavy-Duty Fastmount fits standard ISO corner fitting apertures.
The Heavy-Duty Fastmount offers a typical loose-fit lock, allowing for accumulating tolerances between container, corner fitting, and the heavy-duty fastmount. For a slack-free fit, try the Vertical VI-SO Clamp Connector (p/n: K08A00A-1GA), which also comes in a standard and heavy-duty design.
The Heavy-Duty Fastmount may be used on ship decks or trailers to secure containers. It may be welded to a surface or purchased welded to a variety of base plates, which may also included mounting holes for a bolt-on connection.
- MATERIAL: Steel, paint primer coat
- CALCULATED WEIGHT: 20 LB.
- Strength ratings:
- TENSION: 135,000 LB. YIELD 173,000 LB. ULTIMATE
- LONGITUDINAL SHEAR: 100,000 LB. YIELD 198,000 LB. ULTIMATE
- TRANSVERSE SHEAR: 150,000 LB. YIELD 288,000 LB. ULTIMATE
- COMPRESSION: 270,000 LB. YIELD 497,000 LB. ULTIMATE
- CAUTION: Not for attaching caster wheels to containers. Use N25000C-2GA caster locks which have tightening features.
- *Note 4 (See drawing): Housing material is equal to ASTM A572 GR 50. If GMAW welding to ASTM A36 steel, Lincoln filler wire MC-710XL with shielding gas as required by AWS classification may be used. Also see detail W1 & W2.