The TANDEMLOC Modular Autoloc® Spreader makes container lifting simple.
Key Features including but not limited to:
- Pallet-Ready: The Modular Autoloc® Spreader Frame can be disassembled from its lifting footprint down to a pallet-ready square that can be shipped inside of the very container it just lifted.
- Scaleable Design: Quickly transform your 20' Modular Autoloc® into a 40' unit with the simple pin-together conversion kit.
- Small Disassembled Footprint: Not enough deck or storage space? No problem! The Modular Autoloc's® disassembled space is small enough to fit in tight spaces.
- Hand's Off Operation: Simple Mechanical operation - no electronics or hydraulics. Twistlocks lock / unlock when sling wires are slackened. More convenient to use than manual spreaders - no ground personnel required to lock / unlock twistlocks. 4 Leg wire rope sling standard.
Easy operation lets you get the job done, saving you time and money. Superior convenience and operation makes it plain to see that the Modular Autoloc® is the choice for your container lifting applications.
- WORK LOAD LIMIT (WLL): See chart below.
- PROOF TESTED: 125% of WLL, w/proof test certificate.
- CALCULATED WEIGHT: See chart below.
- FINISH: Sandblast, prime and paint safety yellow.
- STANDARDS: DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED TO MEET OR EXCEED ASME B30.20 AND BTH-1, DESIGN CATEGORY B, SERVICE CLASS 1.
- OPERATION: Simple mechanical operation - no electronics or hydraulics. Twistlocks lock / unlock when sling wires are slackened. More convenient to use than manual spreaders - no ground personnel required to lock / unlock twistlocks. 4 Leg wire rope sling standard.
- Wire rope rigging has a "Flemish Eye" style termination point, which has been found to be most reliable and recommended by FEMA over any other style termination point. Built-in "Indicator Flags" allow the crane operator to easily locate the spreader onto the waiting container. And our ratchet-style gearbox provides the user with operational confidence as it has been field proven since 1993.
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Lifter can be customized for your application, inquire for other load capacities or sizes.
- Click here for Lift Beam that turns your Autoloc into a Non-Containerized Cargo Lifter.
- Emergency Gear Attachment.
DETAILS of the AUTOLOC®
Modular Autoloc® Spreaders have 4 twistlock bayonets which are simultaneously actuated by the slackening of the 4 legged sling from a fully tensioned position. The bayonets twist approximately 90 degrees each time the 4 legged sling assembly is fully slackened and alternates between lock and unlock.
The small diameter cable links the Autoloc® arm located near the center of the spreader to the master link. (This cable does not carry any of the lift load) The Autoloc® system linkage operates the bayonets each time the sling is slackened.