The Double Vertical VISO Clamp Connector creates a rigid connection between corner fitting and connector in ISO Container stacking applications such as mobile container shelters, modular container homes or offices, and military/civilian container training units.
The VISO fits the ISO 1161 Corner Fitting’s large aperture hole and incorporates a clamping action that removes any slack between the corner fitting and the body of the connector. Use whenever a slack free connection is preferred.
- The grip and force exerted by the clamp arm is variable by rotating the drive stud. Max. load on the hex drive is 50 ft/lb.
- Ultimate load for one VI-SO (No Safety Factor)
- 44,000 Lbs. - Restraint against upward force
- MAXIMUM ALLOWABLE
- 50,000 Lbs. - Traverse shear
- 200,000 Lbs. - Compression
- Calculated Weight: 39 LB.
- If using as a lifting product, proof testing is required.
WLL 15,000 LB. Design Category A
WLL 10,000 LB. Design Category B
- Two grease fittings per VISO allow for easy lubrication. Recommended grease: Red Lithium High Temperature.
- Dimensions without tolerance are subject to manufacturing tolerances.
- For a slack free connection in the large aperature of an ISO 1161 standard corner fitting.