Tandemloc Fastmounts are designed to fit standard ISO corner fittings and provide a loose fit lock to allow for accumulating tolerances between the container, corner fitting, and Fastmount.
Our N2501BA series twistlock may be welded to your surface, or can be purchased welded to a variety of base plates, which can have mounting holes for bolt-on connection.
For slack-free fit, try the Vertical VISO's, #K08A00A-1GA. The Fastmount may be used on ship decks or trailers to secure containers.
- MATERIAL: Steel, paint primer coat
- Strength ratings at yield point:
Upward Restraint - 51,000 LB. (Tensile)
Compression - 201,000 LB. (On Body)
Transverse Shear - 76,000 LB.
Longitudinal Shear - 40,000 LB.
- CAUTION: Not for attaching caster wheels to containers. Use N25000C-2GA caster locks which have tightening features.
- Cast housing material is equal to ASTM A27 GR. 70-40. If GMAW welding to ASTM A36 steel, Lincoln filler wire MC-710XL with shielding gas as required by AWS classification may be used. Also see detail W1 & W2.
- Straight & Bent Handle models available
- Allowable Loading means the maximum rated loading that can be applied to this product in the direction described without causing practical, useful life reduction.
- Locate connectors per "male fitting instructions" on Tandemloc Data Sheet DF-72047-16 (Sheet 2) for standard sized structures.