This twistlock may welded to the customer's surface or may be purchased welded to a variety of base plates which can have mounting holes for bolt on connection.
The Fastmount fits standard ISO corner fittings and offers a typical loose fit lock, allowing for accumulating tolerances between container, corner fitting and the Fastmount. For slack-free fit, try the Vertical VISO's, #K08A00A-1GA. The Fastmount may be used on ship decks or trailers to secure containers.
- MATERIAL: Steel, paint primer coat
- Strength ratings at yield point:
Upward Restraint - 51,000 LB. (Tensile)
Compression - 201,000 LB. (On Body)
Transverse Shear - 76,000 LB.
Longitudinal Shear - 40,000 LB.
- CAUTION: Not for attaching caster wheels to containers. Use N25000C-2GA caster locks which have tightening features.
- Cast housing material is equal to ASTM A27 GR. 70-40. If GMAW welding to ASTM A36 steel, Lincoln filler wire MC-710XL with shielding gas as required by AWS classification may be used. Also see detail W1 & W2.
- Straight & Bent Handle models available
- Allowable Loading means the maximum rated loading that can be applied to this product in the direction described without causing practical, useful life reduction.
- Locate connectors per "male fitting instructions" on Tandemloc Data Sheet DF-72047-16 (Sheet 2) for standard sized structures.