The U20000B-1PA is designed to fit Container Lift Spreaders so that it can be used to lift non-containerized cargo.
It is simple and economical. The unit as shown can be customized to suit. It is proof tested and will fit all spreaders that lift cargo containers that are in conformance with ISO1496.
- PROOF TESTED to WLL x 125%
- WEIGHT: 1,196 LB.
- SAFETY: Two lift beams are required, one for each end of a typical ISO container lifting spreader. A safety lanyard eye is provided at the center top of each beam. Use this eye to connect a safety chain from the spreader to prevent accidental disengagement from spreader while unloaded.
- FINISH: Primed and painted safety yellow.
- STANDARDS: Beam conforms to ASME B30.20 and OSHA requirements.
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Lifter can be customized for your application, inquire for other load capacities or sizes.