The Q2500AA-800 is Tandemloc's newest addition to the Bottom Lift Sling product line
This highly adaptable Container Lift Sling allows the end user to lift 8 ft. and 10 ft. wide containers that are anywhere from 10, 20, 30, or 40 ft. long. Simply change the location of the chain sling legs to your preferred width. This Bottom Lift Sling can also be adjusted for off-center loads in both longitudinal and transverse directions. You just can't go wrong with so much versatility!
- PROOF TESTED:
Beam - Proof tested to 125% of WLL.
Chain and fittings - Tested to 200% of their rated WLL.
- WEIGHT: 1,745 LB., 1,931 LB. with PC 9
- STANDARDS: Specification #EAD21000A applies.
- MATERIAL AND FINISH: Steel with safety yellow paint. Chain & connector link pins/spacers are not painted.
- INSTRUCTIONS: For load leveling, adjust length of chain legs to shorten heavy end and lengthen legs on light end. Always leave slack in chain length that ends up between the two PC4 hooks to allow the two hooks to swing to their natural use angle. Adjust side to side leveling by moving PC7 toward heavy side.
- The containers noted in this dwg. are typical ISO freight containers as described in iso 668:1988(E) designation.
- 1AAA, 1AA, 1A, 1 AX - All "40 ft." containers
- 1CC, 1C, 1CX - all "20 ft" containers (19'-10' ½")
- This sling can also lift 1BB, 1B, 1BX "30 ft.." Containers (29'-11 1/4") & 1D & 1DX "10 ft." containers at their max load rating.
- Load leveling of this sling is accomplished by manually moving the top shackle; ie, by placing its bolt into one of the 13 holes provided for transverse leveling and by adjusting the chain leg lengths to level longitudinally. Keep the chain lengths matched on each side. Chain is color marked at center and every 10 links four places on each side of center.
- This sling assembly conforms to ANSI B30.9-1996, ANSI B30.19-199, B30.20 & I.S.O. 3874 Fgt. Cont. Handling.
- All dimensions subject to manufacturing tolerances.
- PC 9 is the metal shipping container provided with each sling assembly