The 24' Autoloc® Container Lift Spreader is sized to lift what is commonly referred to as "Matson" 24-foot Containers.
Containers must be outfitted with ISO 1161 Corner Fittings in order to be compatible with this spreader.
TANDEMLOC can build Autoloc® Spreaders for specialty containers that use these corner fittings yet do not meet the overall box dimensions or capacities as specified by ISO 668. See other models: 40' - 20' - 12' Mini Container - Custom Lengths Available
- PROOF TESTED 125% (88,160 LB) of WLL
- CALCULATED WEIGHT: 3,200 LB
- FINISH: Sandblasted, primed and painted safety yellow.
- STANDARDS: DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED TO MEET OR EXCEED ASME B30.20 AND BTH-1, DESIGN CATEGORY B, SERVICE CLASS 1.
- Auto-actuated spreader unlocks when spreader is first lifted then locks when lowered and lifted again, alternating with each cycle (shown in locked position.)
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Lifter can be customized for your application, inquire for other load capacities or sizes.
- Click here for Lift Beam that turns your Autoloc into a Non-Containerized Cargo Lifter.
- Emergency Gear Attachment