5 Ton to 50 Ton Capacities
See model details on page below.
Tandemloc C-Hooks are designed for moving and positioning heavy coils with an overhead lifting device and offer several design features:
- Narrow, space-saving profile
- Lead-in taper for easy insertion into coils
- Large, super-duty guide handles ease coil positioning and are designed for a lifetime of rugged service
Custom Coil Hooks
For pricing on a stock or custom coil hook, please contact the Tandemloc Sales Department.
Need a lightweight coil hook solution? See our in-stock models from 1/2 Ton to 5 Ton.
This Below the Hook Lifter is used to lift coils, typically steel, aluminum and other materials.
- Does not require maintenance
- Simple, high strength design, low weight, high capability lifter
- Will hang level when loaded
- Load should be centered below hook lift location
- Integrated maneuvering handle for unloaded positioning of lifter
- Features edge protecting chamfers on lift arm
- Proof Tested to 125% of WLL, Certification Provided
- Fully ASME B30.20 compliant
Please inform your salesperson if your lifter is to be used in an underwater environment.