Tandemloc Pallet Lifters are built to CURRENT ASME STANDARDS! There are some pallet lifters on the market today that are built to OUTDATED standards, which put you at risk! Buyer Beware!
Tandemloc’s fixed fork pallet lifters are on the shelf, proof tested and certified. We offer several capacities and three different styles; Lightweight Pallet Lifters, Wheeled Lightweight Pallet Lifters, and Standard Pallet Lifters with Counterweight.
Please scroll down for detailed information on each style. If you don’t see the exact size you require, we can build custom pallet lifters, too.
For pricing on our standard pallet lifters, simply scroll down. (Prices INCLUDE FREIGHT TO CONUS) These can be ordered on line or by calling the sales department at 1-800-258-7324. For custom pallet lifter pricing please call, we are always building custom products!
This Below the Hook Lifter is used to substitute for fork lifts when the storage area is either too inaccessible, a fork lift is not readily available or because material handling utilizing a crane is simply more convenient.
- Does not require maintenance
- 48” Fork Length
- Counterweight to provide balanced lift and simple operation
- Inexpensive alternative to lift trucks
- Every Pallet Lifter is individually Proof Tested to 125% of WLL Proof Test Certification Provided with Shipment
- Fully compliant with safety standard ASME B30.20 2013 and designed in accordance with ASME BTH-1-2014 (Beware of competitor models built to old standards!!)
- Durable epoxy painted finish
- Range of capacities offers ‘just right’ selection
- Stock item, usually ships within 1 business day
Please inform your salesperson if your lifter is to be used in an underwater environment.