Our Container Inspection & Maintenance Stand provides the opportunity to support loaded ISO containers high enough to do both container inspections and repairs.
The stands connect to the ISO container corner fittings using Tandemloc connecting devices known as twistlocks, which are the accepted method of connecting containers to ships and trailers. Each stand has a capacity of 40,000 lbs for a total load capacity of 80,000 lbs with winds of up to 15 miles per hour. These are high quality stands ruggedly built of heavy structural materials with a minimum yield factor of 3:1. They are painted safety yellow for excellent visibility.
- WLL: 40 Tons (80,000 LB.) with 15 M.P.H. windload per two stands supporting a single 40' ISO Container with an evenly distributed load.
- SAFETY: 3:1 to Yield Min. Factor of Safety.
- FINISH: Sandblast, prime and paint safety yellow.
- CALCULATED WEIGHT: 1,090 lbs
- DIMENSIONS: Shown in drawing below in inches.