Tandemloc Lift Beams are ideal for lifting and moving heavy or fragile loads. Each beam comes with a central attachment point on top, as well as additional attachment points along the base for versatility. Lifting beams are designed to bend slightly at each end when the object is lifted, absorbing most of the load stress. They are especially useful when working in locations with limited headroom.
Our AA29000A-1PA Lift Beam comes with a large hook opening for your crane hook and many pad eyes along the bottom that are suitable for shackles. It also incorporates a “stand” that helps the beam remain upright when not in use. It’s another innovative design that is easily adaptable for your needs.
This Lift Beam with Multi-Pick Pad Eyes is rated for capacities (WLL) up to 100,000 lbs. It boasts a bottom spread a minimum of 144 inches and a bottom spread maximum of 300 inches.
Here's a lift beam with a large hook opening for your crane hook and many padeyes along the bottom, suitable for shackles
It also incorporates a "stand"which helps the beam "stand upright when not in use. Another neat design easily adaptable for your capacity!
- PROOF TESTED to 125% (125,000 LB) and certified.
- CALCULATED WEIGHT: 8,250 LB
- FINISH: Sandblast, prime and paint safety yellow.
- STANDARDS: Specification#EAD21000A applies. Meets or exceeds ANSI B30.20.
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Lifter can be customized for your application, inquire for other load capacities or sizes.
Please inform your salesperson if your lifter is to be used in an underwater environment.