Probably the finest non-powered 40' container lifter on the market.
The AA45000A-2PA offers a reduction in headroom of over 16 feet, when compared to typical spreaders that use a 4-legged sling, dramatically reducing crane boom height. The lift point can travel as much as 48" on either side of center by simply pulling chain, just like you would on a chain hoist. Under load, the lift point will stay put. Flipper guides help the crane operator land the spreader properly onto the container. This is a new, value packed, simple yet rugged device using the very same proven TANDEMLOC spreader components that have seen over 30 years of experience.
- PROOF TESTED to 125% (84,000 lb) and certified.
- CALCULATED WEIGHT: 12,720 LB.
- FINISH: Sandblast, prime and paint safety yellow.
- SAFETY FACTOR: 3:1 to yield, 5:1 to ultimate.
- STANDARDS: Specification #EAD21000A applies.