Value and versatility are built into telescopic spreaders by TANDEMLOC.
The telescoping bar offers a wide range of minimum and maximum lengths in convenient increments of only a few inches. We have a wide selection of telescopic spreaders, contact us if you do not see what you need.
Spreader bar end design can be made with clevis ends to eliminate shackles. Also, the bars can be designed for low sling angles.
Everything is proof tested without extra charge.
Special clevis ends means no shackles necessary.
- PROOF TESTED to 125% (100,000 LB) and Certified
S40000G-1PA:Spreader Beam with Top Rigging: 1,035 LB
S40000G-2PA:Spreader Beam Only: 775 LB
- NOTE: CLEVIS DESIGN MEANS NO SHACKLES REQUIRED! Lift from top ring with 50% of load suspended vertically from each end clevis.
- FINISH: Sandblast, prime and paint safety yellow.
- STANDARDS: Specification #EAD21000A applies. Meets ASME B30.20.
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Spreaders can be customized for your application, inquire for other load capacities or sizes.