The AX17A00-00A-PA Load Leveling ISO Container Spreader Frame is designed to allow for efficient handling of ISO containers while reducing the need for manual operator interaction. This below-the-hook lifting device provides the operator with the ability to efficiently handle containers with a center-of-gravity (CG) that is offset from the center of the container. Some key features of the AX17A00-00A-PA include:
- Onboard Battery Bank - Maintenance Free, AGM Type battery bank with four Group 31M, 105 Amp Hour Batteries.
- Onboard Charging System - Automatic, Intelligent, 4 bank AGM charger with up to 10 Amp per battery charge rate.
- Battery Monitoring System - Automatic protection against excessive battery discharge and short circuit damage.
- LED Signal Tower - High visibility, long life, simple 2-color setup for clear indication of lifter status and operating modes.
- Wireless Remote Control - Industrial grade, extended-range remote control with adjustable auto-shutoff, emergency stop control, and industry-leading reliability and performance characteristics.
- Motorized Locking/Unlocking - Rugged, proven reliability, and efficient performance. Simply press a button on the remote and the onboard control system handles the rest. Twist-lock position sensors ensure a complete cycle and container position sensors ensure that locking and unlocking can only occur when the lifter is resting on a container.
- Motorized Load Leveling - Soft starting/stopping PWM speed control for safe predictable operation, up to 22 Inches-perMinute travel speed, and Level-Under-Load capability along the entire 96” length of travel.
- Part No. : AX17A00-00A-PA, 20’ ISO LOAD LEVELING ELECTROLOC LIFT FRAME
- WLL: 80,000 LB.
- PROOF TESTED TO 125% (100,000 LB.) AND CERTIFIED
- STANDARD SPECIFICATION# EAD21000A APPLIES
- FINISH: SANDBLAST, PRIME, AND PAINT SAFETY YELLOW
- CALCULATED WEIGHT: 6,084 LB.
- DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED TO MEET OR EXCEED ASME B30.20 AND BTH-1, DESIGN CATEGORY B, SERVICE CLASS 0.