Tandemloc Lift Beams are ideal for lifting and moving heavy or fragile loads. Each beam comes with a central attachment point on top, as well as additional attachment points along the base for versatility. Lifting beams are designed to bend slightly at each end when the object is lifted, absorbing most of the load stress. They are especially useful when working in locations with limited headroom. An adjustable lift beam can handle unbalanced loads, control inward crushing forces and be used in conjunction with special load secure attachments.
Our adjustable AP25A00-00A-PA Lift Beam provides multiple 'spreads' and a lower-centered pad eye, which provide lifting flexibility.
The centered lower pad eye provides a single point 100% beam capacity when used. Low headroom design directly attaches to the crane hook, further eliminating rigging hardware.
This 3-Point Adjustable Lift Beam is rated for capacities (WLL) up to 4,000 lbs. It boasts a bottom spread minimum of 17 inches and a bottom spread maximum of 36 inches.
- PROOF TESTED to 125% (5,000 LB) and certified.
- CALCULATED WEIGHT: 110 LB
- FINISH: Sandblast, prime and paint safety yellow.
- STANDARDS: Specification #EAD21000A applies. Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed ASME B30.20 and BTH-1, Design Category B, Service Class 0.
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Lift Beams can be customized for your application, inquire for other load capacities or sizes.
Please inform your salesperson if your lifter is to be used in an underwater environment.