The Tandemloc Forklift Spreader Bar has a pull to pull from 40” to 60” with multiple pick points at 2” increments along the bottom padeye.
The top padeye has multiple pick points at 40” center to center. Central and outer bottom padeyes offer the end user the versatility for use with several various lift configurations. The spreader bar features fork pockets with hand wheel for securing beam to the forklift tines and fixed stands for storage. Beam also has “stand legs” to allow the user to store on flat ground surface. As with most Tandemloc devices, this forklift spreader bar can be customized (working load, length, tine width/size, pick points, etc.) for your specific requirement. Please contact our sales department for more information.
- PROOF TESTED to 125% (12,500 LB) and Certified
- CALCULATED WEIGHT: 217 LB.
- FINISH: Sandblast, prime and paint safety yellow.
- STANDARDS: Specification #EAD21000A applies. Designed and Manufactured to Meet or Exceed ASME B30.20.
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Spreaders can be customized for your application, inquire for other load capacities or sizes.