Tandemloc Lift Beams are ideal for lifting and moving heavy or fragile loads. Each beam comes with a central attachment point on top, as well as additional attachment points along the base for versatility. Lifting beams are designed to bend slightly at each end when the object is lifted, absorbing most of the load stress. They are especially useful when working in locations with limited headroom. A telescoping lift beam has the added advantage of accommodating various load sizes.
Our telescoping “H” style AN10A02-00A-PA Lift Beam is adjustable in several places. Multiple pick points at the top pad eye allow for offset center of gravity and telescopic adjustment both longitudinally and transversely. Why settle for a fixed style "H" frame when you can choose an adjustable "H" frame with endless opportunities? As with most Tandemloc lifting devices, this product can be customized to meet your requirements.
This 4-Point Adjustable Lift Beam is rated for capacities (WLL) up to 30,000 lbs. It boasts a bottom spread minimum of 6 ft. and a bottom spread maximum of 10 ft.
- PROOF TESTED to 125% (25,000 LB) and certified.
- CALCULATED WEIGHT: 2,170 LB
- FINISH: Sandblast, prime and paint safety yellow.
- STANDARDS: Specification #EAD21000A applies. Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed ASME B30.20 and BTH1, Design Category B, Service Class 0.
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Lifter can be customized for your application, inquire for other load capacities or sizes.
Please inform your salesperson if your lifter is to be used in an underwater environment.