Tandemloc Lift Beams are ideal for lifting and moving heavy or fragile loads. Each beam comes with a central attachment point on top, as well as additional attachment points along the base for versatility. Lifting beams are designed to bend slightly at each end when the object is lifted, absorbing most of the load stress. They are especially useful when working in locations with limited headroom. A telescoping lift beam has the added advantage of accommodating various load sizes.
Our telescoping AM23A00-00A-PA Lift Beam is a basic lifter that incorporates multiple lift points and crane pick points, enabling you to lift a variety of cargo within the 9-ton capacity. Maximum center-to-center pick is 68". As with most of Tandemloc's lifting devices, this product can be customized to meet your size and strength requirements. Please contact our Tandemloc sales team for more information.
This Lift Beam with Multi-Pick Pad Eyes is rated for capacities (WLL) up to 18,000 lbs. It boasts a bottom spread a minimum of 20 inches and a bottom spread maximum of 68 inches.
- PROOF TESTED to 125% (22,500 LB) and certified.
- CALCULATED WEIGHT: 214 LB
- FINISH: Sandblast, prime and paint safety yellow.
- STANDARDS: Specification #EAD21000A applies. Meets ASME B30.20.
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Lift Beams can be customized for your application, inquire for other load capacities or sizes.
Please inform your salesperson if your lifter is to be used in an underwater environment.