The telescoping bar offers a wide range of minimum and maximum lengths in convenient increments of only a few inches. We have a wide selection of telescopic spreaders, contact us if you do not see what you need.
Spreader bar end design can be made with clevis ends to eliminate shackles. Also, the bars can be designed for low sling angles.
Everything is proof tested without extra charge.
- PROOF TESTED to 125% (12,500 LB) and certified.
- CALCULATED WEIGHT: Spreader: 870 LB.; Sling: 74 LB.
- FINISH: Sandblast, prime and paint safety yellow.
- STANDARDS: Specification #EAD21000A applies. Meets ASME B30.20.
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Spreaders can be customized for your application, inquire for other load capacities or sizes.
Please inform your salesperson if your lifter is to be used in an underwater environment.