Use Tandemloc’s 4" Corner Caps to create your own lifting frame. Buy pipe locally, drill a hole in each end of the pipe for the retaining pin, and then create the exact frame size you require. Very efficient, economical, and portable. Save a lot of money freight costs.
Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed ASME B30.20 and BTH-1, Design Category B, Service Class 0.
- PROOF TESTED LOAD: 125% at @ 45⁰ Sling Angle
- CORNER WLL: 7,072 LBS @ @ 45⁰ Sling Angle
- CALCULATED WEIGHT: 62 LBS per corner (248 LBS)
- FINISH: Sandblast, prime and paint safety yellow.
- STANDARDS: Specification #EAD21000A applies.
- Frames may be made with equal length parallel sides in square or rectangle shapes.
- Once pipe is cut a ø1.00" hole needs to be drilled through the pipe 2.00" from the end for the safety pin.
- Top slings are to only be made in a 4 leg assembly at 45° to 80°.
- Bottom slings are to pull straight down at 90°±5° to the frame.
Please inform your salesperson if your lifter is to be used in an underwater environment.