Create a custom spreader frame without paying custom prices or waiting for weeks on end for it to be built.
Tandemloc's Corner Cap Spreader Systems can be used create a custom lifting frame using Schedule 80/EH ASTM A500 Steel Pipe, available through Tandemloc Rentals or from your local steel supplier. Just like Tandemloc's End Cap System, the Corner Cap Spreader System enables you to create the exact frame size needed. It is also extremely protable due to its modular design, enabling users to save drastically on freight costs when compared to a similar fixed frame spreader.
- WLL @ 45° Sling Angle (per corner): 35,355 LBS
- Assembled Frame Proof Test 45° (125% of Straight Working Load): 176,775 LBS
- Nominal Pipe Size (Dia.): 8.0"
- Pin Hole Dia.: 1.0"
- Weight Per Corner: 365 LBS
- Finish: Sandblasted, Primer, Safety Yellow Paint
- Standards: EAD21000A Applies, Designed and Manufactured to meet or exceed ASME B30.20 and BTH-1, Design Category B, Service Class 0.
Please inform your salesperson if your lifter is to be used in an underwater environment.