Although most of the lifters shown on our web site are for heavy lifts, we can make small lifters, too!
Here's an example of a 4 point lift beam, often referred to as an "H" Lifter (no it does not lift H's, but it could if it had to...), with a working load limit of 5,000 lbs. Just like the big boys, it is built to the same standards and we apply the same concern for quality. It is proof tested as well.
- PROOF TESTED to 125% (6,250 LB) and Certified
- CALCULATED WEIGHT: 520 LB
- DESIGN: Specially designed for 5:1 to yield.
- FINISH: Sandblast, prime and paint safety yellow.
- STANDARDS: Specification #EAD21000A applies. Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed ASME B30.20 and BTH1, Design Category B, Service Class 0.
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Lifter can be customized for your application, inquire for other load capacities or sizes.
Please inform your salesperson if your lifter is to be used in an underwater environment.