TANDEMLOC was called upon to custom-build a proper lifter for a manufacturer of specialty plastics.
The aluminum lift beam weighs only 16.75 lb and is tested and certified to a 500 lb. working load limit. The previous method they used caused damage to their equipment due to the pinching of the material. They wanted a lightweight, low overhead lifter for a processor lid so this aluminum spreader bar with swivel hooks was created.
- PROOF TESTED to 125% (625 LB) and certified.
- CALCULATED WEIGHT: 16.75 LB.
- FINISH: Polished aluminum.
- STANDARDS: Specification #EAD21000A applies. Designed to meet or exceed ASME B30.20, & BTH-1, Design Category B, Service Class 0.
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Can be customized for your application, inquire about other load capacities or sizes.
Please inform your salesperson if your lifter is to be used in an underwater environment.