TANDEMLOC was called upon to custom build a proper lifter for a manufacturer of specialty plastics.
The aluminum lift beam weighs only 16.75 lb and is tested and certified to 500 lb. working load limit. The previous method they used caused damage to their equipment due to pinching of the material. They wanted a light-weight, low overhead lifter for a processor lid so this aluminum spreader bar with swivel hooks was created.
- PROOF TESTED to 125% (625 LB) and certified.
- CALCULATED WEIGHT: 16.75 LB.
- FINISH: Polished aluminum.
- STANDARDS: Specification #EAD21000A applies. Designed to meet or exceed ASME B30.20, & BTH-1, Design Category B, Service Class 0.
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Can be customized for your application, inquire for other load capacities or sizes.
Please inform your salesperson if your lifter is to be used in an underwater environment.