A customer required a specialty lifting device to lift concrete lids from containment pits
An oversight prevented the bridge crane from reaching a position over each lid. Tandemloc engineering designed and built a load-tested, gear driven adjustable counter-weighted lifting device that allowed the lids that were of different weights and sizes to be removed quickly and safely. This design can be adapted to different lift beam configurations and other capacities.
- PROOF TESTED to 125% (15,000 LB) and certified.
- CALCULATED WEIGHT: 2,250 LB. (Including Counter Weight Assembly)
- FINISH: Sandblast, prime and paint safety yellow.
- STANDARDS: Specification #EAD21000A applies.
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Lift Beams can be customized for your application, inquire for other load capacities or sizes.
Please inform your salesperson if your lifter is to be used in an underwater environment.