Tandemloc understands there is no one-size-fits-all solution for lifting applications. Even with an extensive product lineup, there will always be the need for customization. So, when a customer required a specialty lifting device to lift concrete lids from containment pits, our engineers happily accepted the challenge.
An oversight prevented the bridge crane from reaching a position over each lid. Tandemloc solved this problem by designing and building a load-tested, gear-driven adjustable counter-weighted lifting device that enabled lids of differing weights and sizes to be removed quickly and safely. This design can be adapted to different lift beam configurations and other capacities.
This Special Lift Beam is rated for capacities (WLL) up to 12,000 lbs. It boasts a bottom spread minimum and maximum of 200.75 inches.
- PROOF TESTED to 125% (15,000 LB) and certified.
- CALCULATED WEIGHT: 2,250 LB. (Including Counter Weight Assembly)
- FINISH: Sandblast, prime and paint safety yellow.
- STANDARDS: Specification #EAD21000A applies.
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Lift Beams can be customized for your application, inquire for other load capacities or sizes.
Please inform your salesperson if your lifter is to be used in an underwater environment.