This H-Frame style lifter was designed to lift small modular storage units through forklift pockets.
It was also used in the repossession of cars! The contractor operated a knuckle boom truck who provided these services. We are glad to help, but hate to see folks lose their vehicles...but, one must make their car payments.
- WELDED FRAME PROOF TESTED to 125% (10,000 LB) and certified.
- CALCULATED WEIGHT: Spreader: 430 LB.; Sling: 260 LB.
- FINISH: Sandblast, prime and paint safety yellow.
- STANDARDS: Specification #EAD21000A applies.
- Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed ASME B30.20 and BTH-1, Design Category B, Service Class 0.
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Can be customized for your application, inquire for other load capacities or sizes.