The TANDEMLOC Fork Lift Beam increases the usability of a fork lift by providing a single lift point between the fork blades.
Attaches easily by sliding onto blades and tightening hand wheels. This model includes a ring in the center of the tube which is provided as a securing point to further secure the lifter to the forklift; simply attach a lanyard to the ring and tie the other end to the forklift. It includes a Crosby Swivel Hook with latch. Product is proof tested and meets ANSI B30.20. Other capacities or configurations are feasible, just tell us what you need!
- PROOF TESTED to 125% (25,000 LB) and certified.
- CALCULATED WEIGHT: 110 LB.
- FINISH: Sandblast, prime and paint safety yellow.
- STANDARDS: Specification #EAD21000A applies. Meets ASME B30.20.
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Can be customized for your application, inquire for other load capacities or sizes.