If our Low-Profile Bottom Lift Slings are not low enough, this AE24000B series may be the solution
This series offers a headroom as low as a scant 21 inches above the container (assuming the container is 102" tall) while still maintaining the minimum allowable sling angle of 30 degrees when lifting from the bottom corners (Ref ISO 3874 and ISO 1496). This design is made to lift either a 20' or 40' container. The 40' container is lifted using the same assembly as a 20 footer except that wire rope extension pendants are used and are included with the product. Several models are available with capacities (working load limit or WLL) ranging from 40,000 lbs to 67,200 lbs. As an added feature, the frame offers several lift points, enabling the level lift of unequally loaded containers (longitudinal direction only). However, please note that ISO 1496 tests assume a relatively evenly loaded container. It is the user's responsibility to confirm the suitability of a container's lift capabilities.
- PROOF TESTED to 125%
- CALCULATED WEIGHT: (See Chart Below) Weight of frame only: 2,290 LB
- FINISH: Sandblast, Primed and Paint Yellow
- Standard specification #EAD21000A applies
- Note 2: Sling is for lifting 20 Ft. or 40 Ft. ISO Type 1 containers up to 8'-6" high and conforms to ISO 3874 handling and securing.
- For lifting 20 Footers, use the 132" pendant which includes a shackle at the top and a rotary lift lug at the bottom.
- For lifting a 40 Footer, add four 90" long extension pendants (which includes a shackle for the lift frame) to extend the 132" pendants to 222"
- Note 3: A 12.00" minimum space is required for slack to attach in bottom corner fitting side holes. (See drawing below)
- Note 4: Manufacturing tolerances apply
- This lifter may be customized to meet your application: inquire for other load capacities or sizes. Photo shown may be of a similar item.