Tandemloc Lift Beams are ideal for lifting and moving heavy or fragile loads. Each beam comes with a central attachment point on top, as well as additional attachment points along the base for versatility. Lifting beams are designed to bend slightly at each end when the object is lifted, absorbing most of the load stress. They are especially useful when working in locations with limited headroom.
Our AE18000A-1PA Lift Beam incorporates swivel hooks for load positioning and a large bail opening for the crane hook. This is a style that can be easily customized to meet your capacity and could be outfitted with hooks that swivel while under load.
This Lift Beam with Hooks is rated for capacities (WLL) up to 20,000 lbs. It boasts a bottom spread minimum of 8 ft. and a bottom spread maximum of 15 ft.
- PROOF TESTED to 125% (25,000 LB) and certified.
- CALCULATED WEIGHT: 1,415 LB. (Including hooks)
- FINISH: Sandblast, prime and paint safety yellow.
- STANDARDS: Specification #EAD21000A applies. Designed to meet or exceed ASME B30.20.
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Lifter can be customized for your application, inquire for other load capacities or sizes.
Please inform your salesperson if your lifter is to be used in an underwater environment.