This lift beam was designed to assist a water department with lifting and locating precast concrete products.
The beveled edges match the inside diameter of the precast shapes as it is raised horizontally. The end users have applied a piece of rubber to both ends of the beam to "protect" the precast products. Hence the four hole pattern at each end. Using this beam has saved them time and money as they have not destroyed any pieces using this beam and they can lift and place the precast faster.
- PROOF TESTED to 125% (5,000 LB) and certified.
- CALCULATED WEIGHT: 39 LB.
- FINISH: Sandblast, prime and paint safety yellow.
- STANDARDS: Specification #EAD21000A applies. Meets ASME B30.20.
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Lift Beams can be customized for your application, inquire for other load capacities or sizes.
Please inform your salesperson if your lifter is to be used in an underwater environment.