An example of a very low headroom lifter
The crane hook can lift directly from the center padeye with shackle or from each end (at 65,000 lbs each, straight pull). the clevis type ends can connect up with pendants without shackles and they are tucked up above the bottom of the beam to reduce the headroom. The pins have safety lanyards to prevent loss.
- PROOF TESTED to 125% and Certified
- CALCULATED WEIGHT: 3,340 LB.
- FINISH: Sandblast, prime and paint safety yellow.
- STANDARDS: Specification #EAD21000A applies. Meets ANSI B30.20.
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Lifter can be customized for your application, inquire for other load capacities or sizes.