The Lift Beam with Sliding Pad Eyes saves time when preparing to lift different items.
Rather than wrestling with shackles, simply pull a pin and slide the padeye to another location and replace the pin. This particular item has three adjustment holes at spreads ranging from 41" to 103". As with most of our products, this style can be used to design a lifter to meet your application. We can make it in differing lengths, capacities and adjustment ranges. Please contact our sales department with your requirements.
- PROOF TESTED to 125% (56,250 LB) and certified.
- CALCULATED WEIGHT: 1,120 LB.
- FINISH: Sandblast, prime and paint safety yellow.
- STANDARDS: Specification #EAD21000A applies. Meets ASME B30.20.
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Lift Beams can be customized for your application, inquire for other load capacities or sizes.
Please inform your salesperson if your lifter is to be used in an underwater environment.