AC25C-065100EH 10" End Caps can be used with standard 10" schedule 60 pipe to create a spreader bar with a working load up to 170T and a spread ranging anywhere from 64.50 inches to 60ft; remember that altering the spread also alters the WLL.
To design your own spreader bar, you will need to know the span of your spread and the weight of the load you’ll be lifting. Also consider any height restrictions that will dictate the sling height above the load. Always thoroughly review the end cap manual, #SAC25C, prior to use to ensure your proposed application is within the limits of these particular end caps.
You can also utilize the End Cap App found here to ensure that you’re proposed spreader will work.
Use two end caps, one on each end of pipe for capacity of 2x the end cap work load limit.
Each End Cap is proof-tested, ships with certificate.
- Max. Capacity @ Max Spread (45⁰ Top Sling Angle): 24T (48,000 LBS)
- Max. Capacity @ Max Spread (60⁰ Top Sling Angle): 44T (88,000 LBS)
- End Cap Weight (per Unit): 414.5 LBS
- Estimated Pipe Weight/FT: 54.74 LBS
- Sleeve Weight: 125.00 LBS
- Matching Sleeve: AG08A00-10X
- End Cap Lost Length: 21.25 Inches
- Material is steel, painted yellow.
- Spreader bar assemblies made up of End Caps and cut to length pipe can be proof tested & certified for the loads shown in the chart below upon request.
- Use two end caps, one on each end of spreader pipe for a capacity of 2x the end cap work load limit.
- Use manual #SAC25C, included with each set of pipe caps.
- Because of dimensional modifications, the end caps made after 5/31/2003 may not provide the span or have safety pin hole alignment with spreader pipes made to SAC22P dimensions prior to 5/31/2003. End
- Caps are available to fit those conditions. Contact your Tandemloc account manager for information.
- Each pipe cap has a label with data as shown below and the nominal pipe size it fits. Label may say "Sched 60 wall instead of "Sched 80 wall"depending on size of end cap.
- Each end cap over 8" has one or two D-rings for lifting the end cap only.
- Please Note: When building a spreader bar assembly using the AC25C End Eye Caps, capacities will be dependant upon using the pipe and span as specified on: Standard Spreader Pipe for Use with AC25C End Eye Caps (AC22P)
- It is the user's responsibility to conform to the span and the pipe specifications exactly as indicated!
- Caution: Never use a sling angle of less than specified. NEVER EXCEED THE WORK LOAD LIMIT (WLL) for the pipe, per the span indicated, nor the capacity of the end cap! Failure to stay within these limits could result in lifter assembly failure, leading to property damage, injury or death from a falling load.