CAN BE CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR APPLICATION!
The fixed length spreader can be built to virtually any length and can be designed to accommodate a variety of sling types, like wire rope or chain and at different sling angles, depending on your headroom constraints. The spreader bar ends can be offered in a "clevis" style, eliminating the need for shackles to connect the slings or pendants. In the larger load capacities, shackles can be very expensive, so the minor additional expense for the clevis style design is often offset by the savings from not needing shackles. But if you have shackles, then you may just wish to use 'em. It's up to you!
- PROOF TESTED to 125% (50,000 LB) and certified.
- CALCULATED WEIGHT: 140 LB (including sling)
- FINISH: Sandblast, prime and paint safety yellow.
- STANDARDS: Specification #EAD21000A applies. Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed ASME B30.20.
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Lifter can be customized for your application, inquire for other load capacities or sizes.
Please inform your salesperson if your lifter is to be used in an underwater environment.