Tandemloc Lift Beams are ideal for lifting and moving heavy or fragile loads. Each beam comes with a central attachment point on top, as well as additional attachment points along the base for versatility. Lifting beams are designed to bend slightly at each end when the object is lifted, absorbing most of the load stress. They are especially useful when working in locations with limited headroom.
This Lift Beam with Hooks is rated for capacities (WLL) up to 10,000 lbs. It boasts a bottom spread a minimum of 126 inches and a bottom spread maximum of 126 inches.
- PROOF TESTED to 125% (12,500 LB) and certified.
- CALCULATED WEIGHT: 410 LB. (Including hooks)
- FINISH: Sandblast, prime and paint safety yellow.
- STANDARDS: Specification #EAD21000A applies. Meets ASME B30.20.
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Lift Beams can be customized for your application, inquire for other load capacities or sizes.
Please inform your salesperson if your lifter is to be used in an underwater environment.