The telescoping bar offers a wide range of minimum and maximum lengths in convenient increments of only a few inches. We have a wide selection of telescopic spreaders, contact us if you do not see what you need.
We supply slings, too. Some designs show a sling as a separate item number and some incorporate a sling as part of the spreader and others don't offer a sling. Please check the drawings or just ask.
Bars can be designed for low sling angles.
Everything is proof tested without extra charge.
Special clevis ends means no shackles necessary.
- PROOF TESTED to 125% (100,000 LB) and Certified
- WEIGHT: Adj. Beam - 1,144 LB
- NOTE: CLEVIS DESIGN MEANS NO SHACKLES REQUIRED!
- FINISH: Sandblast, prime and paint safety yellow.
- STANDARDS: Specification #EAD21000A applies. Meets ASME B30.20.
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Spreaders can be customized for your application, inquire for other load capacities or sizes.