The telescoping bar offers a wide range of minimum and maximum lengths in convenient increments of only a few inches. We have a wide selection of telescopic spreaders, contact us if you do not see what you need.
We supply slings, too. Some designs show a sling as a separate item number and some incorporate a sling as part of the spreader and others don't offer a sling. Please check the drawings or just ask.
Spreader bar end design can be made with clevis ends to eliminate shackles. Also, the bars can be designed for low sling angles.
Everything is proof tested without extra charge.
- PROOF TESTED to 125% (37,500 LB) and Certified
- CALCULATED WEIGHT:
SPREADER: 400 LB.; SLING: 100 LB.
- NOTE: CLEVIS ENDS MEANS NO SHACKLE EXPENSE!
- FINISH: Sandblast, prime and paint safety yellow.
- STANDARDS: Specification #EAD21000A applies. Meets ASME B30.20.
- CUSTOM OPTIONS: Spreaders can be customized for your application, inquire for other load capacities or sizes.